If you are considering to purchase a unit at Parc Central Residences, there may be CPF grants available for you.
The CPF Housing Grants for Executive Condominium (EC) is a subsidy by the government for first-timer applicants to buy an EC .
Two types of CPF Housing Grants are available for Executive Condominium (EC) purchases from developers – Family Grant and Half-Housing Grant. You and any co-applicants must be eligible for the grant at the point of booking the EC.
|Average Gross Monthly Household Income*||Family Grant||Half-Housing Grant#|
|SC/SC Household||SC/SPR Household|
|$10,000 or lower||$30,000||$20,000||$15,000|
|$10,001 to $11,000||$20,000||$10,000||$10,000|
|$11,001 to $12,000||$10,000||Nil||$5,000|
|$12,001 to $16,000||Nil||Nil||Nil|
* Average gross monthly household income of all persons in application, i.e. applicants and occupiers
# Half Housing Grant: If you are a first-timer citizen and your co-applicant has previously taken 1 housing subsidy
|Citizenship||You are a Singapore Citizen. Your family nucleus must comprise at least another Singapore Permanent Resident or Singapore Citizen.|
|Age||21 years old and above|
|Family Nucleus||You are applying with your:
• Spouse and children (if any), or
• Fiancé/fiancée (must be able to produce your marriage certificate, latest by the date of keys collection), or
• Children under your legal custody, care and control (if widowed or divorced)
|Household Status||You and the essential family members listed in the application for purchase of the flat must not:
• Be the owners of a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought with CPF Housing Grant from the developer
• Have sold a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought with CPF Housing Grant from the developer
• Have received the CPF Housing Grant for the purchase of an HDB resale flat
• Have taken other forms of housing subsidy (for example, benefitted under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, privatisation of HUDC estate etc)
You can apply for the CPF Housing Grant when booking your EC with the developer.
CPF Housing Grants are fully credited into the CPF Ordinary Accounts of eligible Singapore Citizen (SC) applicants. No cash is disbursed.
|Type of Applicants||Distribution of Grant|
|Sole SC applicant||Full Grant|
|Joint SC applicants (husband and wife)||Half of the full grant each|
(First-Timer / Second-Timer)
|Full grant given to the Singapore Citizen First-Timer, who must be a co-applicant.|
|Multi-nuclei SC applicants, such as:|
– Married siblings with their respective spouses;
– Parents and married child
|Grant given only to a maximum of 2 applicants who are husband and wife|
The CPF Housing Grants can be used to:
The grant cannot be used for the minimum cash downpayment (if any) and monthly mortgage instalment payments.
The grant will also be included in the computation of the CPF withdrawal limit.